DirectoryInfo.Delete() raising an exception when it is not empty. but i do not want this behavior. when it is not empty it should not deleted with raising exception. any direct way.??? Thanks in advance. If a directory is empty then Directory.GetFiles("DirPath").Length should return zero.
Shadow priest tbc pre raid bis
- However, I cannot delete any folders from Windows Explorer. I can delete the content within the folders/subfolders but when I try to select the folder and right-click to delete..there is no option to delete.
- Im running V60 RC5 and there is a folder I cant delete. Ive tried everything that I can think of. I just ran reiserfsck and it found 2 errors and suggested I run reiserfsck --fix-fixable /dev/md9 and it cleared up the errors.
Mar 02, 2015 · How can I delete this spurious folder?-----[Diane Poremsky replied:] 1. Hmmm. If the right click Delete folder command isn't live, use MFCMAPI to delete it. (I'm assuming that is a folder you named, not a name Outlook made up - I've seen outlook create weird folder names when using an antivirus plugin, but it was a different name.
- If a directory is specified as a source, then the contents of the directory will be recursively copied into targetDir. Existing files will not be overwritten unless the -force option is specified (when Tcl will also attempt to adjust permissions on the destination file or directory if that is necessary to allow the copy to proceed).
rm: cannot remove `/tmp/tektea': Directory not empty 通过上面的验证，首先我们可以得出这条结论： 使用rm -rf命令删除目录时，如果该目录下的文件正在被写入，那么会存在删除失败的可能 。
- Dec 04, 2015 · Delete/Remove User Account and Files. Now you can safely remove user together with his/her home directory, to remove all user files on the system use the --remove-all-files option in the command below: # deluser --remove-home tecmint [On Debian and its derivatives] # userdel --remove tecmint [On RedHat/CentOS based systems]
Folder Redirection in Group Policy allows a systems administrator to redirect certain folders from a user’s profile to a file server. In part 3 of this series, I’ll discuss the folder permissions we set on the file server along with justifications for those settings and alternatives.
- When a directory or a file has immutable attribute set, you will get the error "Permission denied" while trying to delete the underlying files. If the attributei (immutable bit) is set on a file, not even root will be able to modify it. Simulate delete file "Operation not permitted" on Linux. Create a directory under /tmp.
If a file or folder returns when you delete it, it's because it was unable to be deleted on one of your connected devices. You delete a file on computer A. Dropbox is informed that it has been deleted and syncs that change to your account. Dropbox on your other devices is notified that the file has been deleted, so they also remove the file.
- Feb 07, 2011 · If you are not able to delete it then make sure ownership of the directory is correct. Also check the attribute set to this directory. You can check the same using command. lsattr it shall be ----- . If it contains a/u/i then that could be the problem. Regards, host.co.in
May 08, 2017 · Perhaps the installer folder is making the fuss. Should be in C:\ProgramData\ (on Windows 7, hidden folder). It should have a cryptic name, but inside you should find Kontakt 5.msi and some other files. Delete that folder.
- Every day we present FREE licensed software published by developers from all over the world.
I made a symbolic link with the following commmand: ln -s ../test5 I want to remove it now but my rm fails: $ rm -Rf test5/ rm: cannot remove `test5/': Not a directory $ rm test5/ rm: cannot rem...